October 06, 2017 – UPDATE NOTE :
Sammy’s Weekend Volleyball
Sunday Games . . . . Please look for a note from me either on Saturday night or Sunday during the early part of the day as to whether or not we’ll be able to play.
It looks like the chance of rains are growing for Sunday, and if that’s the case, we may need to postpone.
Let’s hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.