January 03, 2018
I MAY NEED TO POSTPONE THIS WEEKEND UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND – – – — – – : January 13, 2018 10:00 am Start Time……. Shooters 3:00 pm
Sorry, but I may need to postpone the Game Day for one week. Not only is the weather and temperature a bit rough, but “I” am beginning to feel “not so good”. I think the past week of holidays, travel, end of year crap, and everything else going on is catching up to me……..urghhh!
SO, please wait for a post that I will shoot out mid-day THIS FRIDAY ( January 05, 2018 ) to make a final call on what we’ll be doing.
I apologize to all that were counting on this weekend, should I need to skip, and hope that if we can’t do this weekend coming, we will DEFINITELY DO the FOLLOWING WEEKEND – January 13, 2018 Same Bat Time / Same Bat Channel – and that will be regardless of weather conditions, temperature, illness, or even if missing some limbs!
Keep a watch out ! ! !