May 16, 2018
Sammy’s Weekend Volleyball &
Wednesday Night Team League :
TO : CoEd 6’s Team Captains & Team players :
Looks like today is going to be a miserable one. Therefore, we are going to POSTPONE today until another day. I will let you know, but figure 2 weeks from this point, on a Sunday afternoon. PLEASE advise the rest of your team players. I will post a note in FB and thru our Web.
The weather is still going to be too cold ( stated around 60 degrees ), and could be nasty rainy at times. Since there’s a chance of lightening too, the park alone would shut us down, and rightly so.
That now makes (2) days that we’ll need to make up in the upcoming weeks. I’ll post to all of you in the next week when these make-up’s will be scheduled for. Hopefully we’ll get the majority of people out there to play on those days.
Stay well, and hope to see you all next time.