Hi ALL SWV VBallers,
Please look for an early email tomorrow morning from me. We MAY need to postpone tomorrow, Saturday games as well as Sunday. 🙁 🙁 🙁
Unfortunately, now the weather services have indicated thunderstorms to hit us by 11 am – 12pm, which is right in the middle of our day. 🙁
So, I’ll make one final look and no later than tomorrow at 7am, will POST ONLY IF WE’RE CANCELLED. IF you don’t get a Facebook or See a Web Page post, then we’re a go. Sorry gang, I really want to play, but if the weather is dangerous or bad, then we’ll have to postpone.
Stay tuned . . . . . .